International Graduation Project Award
students of Architecture, Urban Design, Urban Planning, Architecture Technology and Landscape Design worldwide to submit their Graduation Projects. An independent international jury will review all entries and will select the winners of Tamayouz International Award 2019.
- 1st Prize: An MSc Scholarship for 2 Years at the Polytechnic University of Milan,
- 2nd Prize: A Travel Scholarship for 7 days, the Scholarship Covers Accommodation and Flights for the winner to attend the annual award ceremony.
- 3rd Prize: A Travel Scholarship for 7 days, the Scholarship Covers Accommodation and Flights for the winner to attend the annual award ceremony.
- Supervisor the Year Medal.
- University of the Year Medallion.
- All the selected winners making the TOP 3 list, the supervisor of the year and the university of the Year will be invited to attend our annual Tamayouz Excellence Award ceremony (Travel Expenses covered by the organisers of the Award).
Open to final year students worldwide.
£25/$30 from February - 30th of April
£30/$40 from 1st of May - 1st of July
£40/$50 from 1st of July - End of Registration