Tamayouz prides itself with a strong panel of consultants who help us ensure the constant quality improvement and future development of the award, this panel comprises of Academics, Architects and Engineers who continuously give us technical and academic support.
We are proud to introduce Tamayouz Award Consultants:
- Dr Amila Naji PhD – Corporate Social Responsibility Consultant, Iraq
- Dr Mustafa Kamil PhD – Academic Consultant, Iraq
- Ahmed Al-Azzawi Msc – Architectural Consultant, United Kingdom
- Alfred Gand Msc – Academic Consultant, United kingdom
- Ben Matlby MSc – Academic Consultant, United Kingdom
- John Ironman Msc – Academic Consultant, United Kingdom
- Mairead Ellen Douglas – International Relations Consultant, United Kingdom
- Ossaid Aleitan MSc – Architectural Consultant, Jordan
- Turath Jamil Msc – Architectural Consultant, France
news by subject
news by date
Dewan Award Registration 2019
Participants are asked to redesign Al Umma Park as a green lung in the capital’s dense urban fabric, creating an optimistic vision for the future and a safe space for public gatherings and socialising. Proposals should reflect the legacy of the park and integrate the existing artwork within its redesign.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to all
*1st prize will be a fully paid employment at Dewan for 6 months expandable to one year supervised by senior architects with experience in all departments. If for any reason this cannot be achieved then a sum of $6000 will be presented
Rifat Chadirji Prize Registration 2019
Participants are asked to design an architectural and cultural landmark that hosts the Barjeel collection and represents modern art, architecture and design in the Arab world.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to all
COMBO REGISTRATION (Rifat Chadirji Prize + Dewan Award)
Register for the Rifat Chadirji Prize and the Dewan Award for architecture and get them with a discount on the total current registration fee.
Barjeel Museum Brief: https://tinyurl.com/y3fukxcy
Al Umma Park Brief: https://tinyurl.com/yy7rgs3v
International Graduation Project Award
students of Architecture, Urban Design, Urban Planning, Architecture Technology and Landscape Design worldwide to submit their Graduation Projects. An independent international jury will review all entries and will select the winners of Tamayouz International Award 2019.
Open to final year students worldwide.
£25/$30 from February - 30th of April
£30/$40 from 1st of May - 14th of July
£40/$50 from 14th of July - 1st of August