Scholarship Conditions (This scholarship is funded by The Iraqi Business Council in Jordan).
- The scholarship is given to the first place winner of Tamayouz Excellence Award / Excellence in Graduation Projects Category
- This scholarship covers the university tuition fees only, the fees are not paid in cash but paid directly to the university. This scholarship cannot be transferred to another person in case the winner decides not to benefit from this opportunity.
- The scholarship is for the winner to obtain a master’s degree in architecture or building sciences for the academic year 2015/2016.
- Winning Tamayouz Excellence Award doesn’t guarantee acceptance from the University
1. Applying for the course at the university and receive “Unconditional Acceptance Letter”.
2. Covering the accommodation fees while studying.
3. To enter the course you should have an honours degree equivalent to a 2.2 or above in an appropriate discipline. Students whose first language is not English should have achieved a minimum English language standard of IELTS 6.5
4. The student is required to obtain the study visa after receiving the unconditional offer from the University and the sponsor pays the tuition fees.
5. The winner can start the application process once the winner's name is announced, and He/She will have 12 months to sort out the English requirements, acceptance and Visa.
شروط المنحة (هذه المنحه برعاية مجلس الاعمال العراقي في الاردن) - هذه المنحة مقدمة للفائز الاول بجائزة تميّز فئة مشاريع التخرج المعمارية للطلبة العراقيين.