The Iraqi Business Council in Jordan Scholarship Fund
From 2013 - 2016 the Scholarship was given to the winners of the Tamayouz Excellence Award - Iraq. Starting 2017 this MSc Scholarship will be given to the winner of Tamayouz International.
- This scholarship covers the university tuition fees only, the fees are not paid in cash but paid directly to the university. This scholarship cannot be transferred to another person in case the winner decides not to benefit from this opportunity.
- The scholarship is for the winner to obtain a master’s degree in architecture from the Polytechnic University of Milan for the academic year 2017/2018.
- Winning Tamayouz Excellence Award doesn’t guarantee acceptance from the University, winner will have to go through the standard application process.
1. Applying for the course at the university and receive “Unconditional Acceptance Letter”.
2. Covering the accommodation fees while studying.
3. To enter the course you should have an honours degree equivalent to a 2.2 or above in an appropriate discipline. Students whose first language is not English should have achieved a minimum English language standard of IELTS 6.5
4. The student is required to obtain the study visa after receiving the unconditional offer from the University and then the sponsor pays the tuition fees.
5. The winner can start the application process once the winner's name is announced, and He/She will have 12 months to sort out the English language requirements, acceptance and Visa.