Coventry University - Tamayouz Scholarship
Coventry University’s roots can be traced back to 1843 to the Coventry School of Design, which subsequently became known as the Coventry College of Art in 1954.
Today Coventry University is the country’s leading 'modern university', with over 28,000 students and a robust academic presence regionally, nationally and across the world.
The School of Energy, Construction and Environment brings together the disciplines affecting the natural and built environment, using synergies that link the understanding of the natural environment and its resources in the production of the built environment and this impact on the natural environment.
Programmes within the school are focused on disciplines that lead to employability within the following curriculum areas, Civil Engineering, Building, Geography, Disaster Management and Oil, Gas and Energy Management.
In addition, relevant field trips are built into programmes so that students can undertake learning in the ‘field’ and replicate industry practice. All programmes at Undergraduate and Postgraduate are accredited by all relevant professional bodies to meet the underpinning educational requirements for a career in the chosen discipline.
Starting 2017 Coventry University's School of Energy, Construction and Environment will be offering a Scholarship for MSc in Construction Management to the winner of the Tamayouz Award - Excellence in Iraqi architectural graduation projects, the aim of this partnership between Coventry University and Tamayouz Award is to provide the winners of Tamayouz Award with the opportunity of further developing their skills and offering them the chance of learning at a global institution with a global perspective.
1. Applying for the course at the university and receive “Unconditional Acceptance Letter”.
2. Covering the accommodation fees while studying.
3. To enter the course you should have an honours degree equivalent to a 2.2 or above in an appropriate discipline. Students whose first language is not English should have achieved a minimum English language standard required by the course.
4. The student is required to obtain the study visa after receiving the unconditional offer from the University and then the sponsor pays the tuition fees.
5. The winner can start the application process once the winner's name is announced, and He/She will have 12 months to sort out the English language requirements, acceptance and Visa.